2007年5月8日 星期二

Confusing, life is. That's what Yoda would say.


January 1st, the beginning of a new year, has come and gone... January is already almost half over and I've had SO much happen...First off, I fell in love over Christmas break. Names need not be mentioned at this point, but I ended up with the last person I ever expected to be with. That doesn't mean I didn't want to be with them prior to that - I just never expected it to really happen. Anyway, due to circumstances, he doesn't think a relationship would be feasible right now. I am just going to wait and see what happens in time - I have no interest in any other men whatsoever. Hopefully, he will ask me to be his girlfriend. If he doesn't, then I think he is giving up something amazing. To work through my feelings, I've been writing a song called 'Time Will Tell'.Secondly, I have decided not to move to California. My publisher told me that I should stay put or move to an inspiring place. The only states that would inspire me right now are Mississippi or Georgia. The reasoning for either is a long story. Either way, there are two things I need to do: find some new musicians to work with and get my ass back in the studio.Finally, I start my last semester at Collin County Community College in 11 hours!!! After this semester, I am free... I can finally move to any place I want to, work on my music career, and attend college there... Where it will be, I have no idea right now... I sure as hell am sick of being stuck in Pricksville (Plano), Texas.This is the year I start to make my dreams reality.Hearts,Winter

6 則留言:

falkmerten 提到...

cool..... the Winter has Spoken

perecipc79 提到...

Mmmmm. The force is strong with this one. Mmmmm. Nubian princess, she be. Mmmmm. Yes.

dramacredpuor 提到...

Must get Winter icons....yes we must!

paneldefotoarafigs9 提到...

she is THE palest nubian princess EVER!besides michael Jackson of course!

blueriverd9sign88e 提到...

Pink and sparkly icons!?:D

xxtaxidermyxx 提到...

Pretty sure we can find pink pretty icons for you....if not, well I have been planning on learning to make so I will make 'em :)