2007年9月13日 星期四

Songwriter's curse...



I wanted to sleep, but noooooo... my muse was like 'get your ass out of bed, you're writing'...I started to write parts of this in my head before Chris and I became a couple... We had spent some time together and I was absolutely sure that I wanted him and only him... It was pretty much about my fear of... well... him not feeling the same... I'm glad he does.Without further ado, here is a chunk of my lyrics... they sound hokey - like bad poetry, but you have to hear it with the verses and music.. Keep in mind, my songs are protected by copyright - these words cannot be taken without permission...Am I enough?Am I gonna break?Am I gonna fallflat on my face? (again)Does love really giveas much as it takes?Am I just making another mistake?Only time will tell"Time Will Tell" (written by: Winter Laurel) Fan the Flames/Jenai Publishing (c)2003.I have to put that there for safety purposes. *shrug* I'm a nerd, I know.Hearts,Winter

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.