2007年8月29日 星期三

Letters...



I just wrote Chris another letter - I sure hope these get to him alright. WOW! It took me an hour to write that letter; it's about four pages long... I write really long letters... really long.I wonder what he is doing over there right now... I mean, what in the world could someone do in their spare time? I personally could not handle being out there in the desert... Wow... I am very proud of him... That is all I can really say when it comes to that aside from 'I miss him and love him more than life', but you've all heard plenty of that, right?What they say is true, you know... Distance does make the heart grow fonder. I miss him more with each passing day. I wonder if he feels the same...Ah, well... I need to take a nap. I hope everyone out there is doing well...OH! Before I go - I need to tell everybody about this. I preordered a pale pink metallic 'sakura' pink ps2 from Japan!!! YEP! It is one of 50,000 being made - it is gorgeous!:D... I CANNOT WAIIiiiiiit!:D Okay, geek moment over... More than anything, I want Chris to come home.............Hearts,Winter

沒有留言: