2007年8月5日 星期日

Odd Day.



Well... today was rather uneventful.I took my best friend a pack of cigarettes and watched the State of the Union address. Did anyone else watch it? Did you see Hillary Clinton's face!? I thought it was priceless, when Pres. Bush was making the paycheck comments!All in all, I think he made a pretty good speech and made it rather evident that Iraq does need to be taken care of. *sigh* It sucks, but it's true... They have had twelve years to disarm and too much has been unaccounted for or hidden. I just wish Chris wasn't deployed over there...Speaking of Chris, I talked to his mother today! I wanted to make sure that his family has my phone numbers in case they ever need anything. Chris had already given them my numbers as I requested before he left, so it was all good. We ended up talking about the fact that I'm dating Chris - she doesn't mind it at all! She says she has always liked me - rock on.Anyhow, I am going to go to bed now. I have college early in the morning.Chris - I love you more than life. Please be safe.Hearts,Winter

沒有留言: