2007年6月21日 星期四

Dreams come true



I feel so lucky - I think I may have very well found 'the one'. In all seriousness, have you ever been able to look at someone, talk to them, and imagine yourself getting old with them?... and not regretting one single moment? Now, I know how that feels... I am half tempted to get in my car and drive out to see Chris right now, but I can't. Aside from being an absolutely horrible long-distance driver, I have so much going on here: the music, the movie, and college.I cannot wait to see him again... Distance really does make the heart grow fonder when you've known a person and had feelings for them for so long. Anyway - I am going to talk to Chris on the phone and annotate 'The Story of an Hour' for English class. I will write more later!Hearts,Winter

沒有留言: