2007年6月16日 星期六

HE IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND!



Officially, as of about 10 minutes ago, C. and I became a couple. He is going to be gone for some time - I will have to wait, but he is more than worth the wait... He is worth more than one hundred times the wait.I am at a loss for words, once again... I don't recall every being this happy before...Some more background on C: I have known him since highschool. He was there for me through my last two years of highschool, standing up for me, encouraging me, and generally making me feel worthwhile. I developed a hardcore crush on him. We tried really hard to keep in touch, but with all the events in our lives (my surgery, his travel, etc), we fell out of touch.About two years ago, after a period of lost contact, we got back in touch with one another. It turns out that he started to have feelings for me during that visit two years ago!!! Now... two years later, we've confessed to loving each other and have become a couple. I am just amazed... Sometimes destiny is right in front of you...I am off for now!!!(note: I am using the letter C as I do not want strangers knowing my boyfriend's name)Hearts,Winter

1 則留言: