2007年6月27日 星期三

Fun day!



I had a fun day today! Well - I guess it's really Saturday now... anyway.I sneakily took Anyla shopping against her will... She ended up buying things and LOVING IT! As a matter of fact, thatdamngood kept saying I was 'converting her' to the pink side. In other words, for those who cannot understand cutespeak: I'm making her girly!Thatdamngood talked to Chris today! He told me that Chris is extremely happy... I am so glad to hear that. I truly hope that I can make Chris as happy as he makes me. I have seriously never been this happy in my entire life - I have felt whole, as an individual, for about three years now... but now I truly feel complete.After next week, Chris will be gone for quite some time. I've told him that he better come back to me safely and he's replied that he has 'cursed' me and I cannot get rid of him so easily. Get rid of him? I want to spend the rest of my life with him - all I can say is that he better come back safely.Physically, I feel horrible. I am coming down with a cold or something. My throat is starting to get a wee bit sore and I'm exhausted. All in all, it is making me incredibly moody. Heh... even though I am incredibly moody as of this moment, I am still incredibly happy... beyond satisfied.I am going to take a shower and relax... I hate getting sick - I can't help but get moody.Hearts,Winter

沒有留言: