2007年7月2日 星期一

Good Morning Call!



Heheheh. I woke up this morning to a call from Chris... I rolled over on the phone as it was laying next to me in my bed. I picked it up from underneath my back and turned the phone on - or so I thought. I had turned it one when I rolled over and, thusly, turned it off when I picked it up. Having a feeling it was Chris, I logged onto the internet and he was there. He called me again and we talked for a good amount of time - it felt somewhat like waking up next to him... I can't describe how much I love that feeling. I long for the day I wake up next to him in person and hold onto him so tightly he cannot get out of bed. Heh...Momma has spent the day trying to turn me into an Avon lady. She wants to enter the business together because she KNOWS I can sell the shit out of makeup. Personally, I am not particularly fond of Avon makeup; I have used brands like Urban Decay (my favorite), Christian Dior, Versace, Hard Candy, and Nars... I know good makeup and, well......... Avon doesn't sell the highest quality cosmetics. By no means am I trying to diss the company - they're a fabulous company and I applaud them for that. Ah well, I probably will join and sell the hell out of the stuff. Well... they do sell more than just cosmetics now that I think about it. They sell little collectables and such... Some people go gaga for that stuff. I definately know I can be one sometimes. heh. After all, most of my friends know about my extensive video game collection; everybody has to collect something.In a few hours, I should be meeting up with somebody I am cowriting a song with. I usually do not deal well with cowriting - we'll see. Anyway, I'm off for now!Hearts,Winter

1 則留言:

cureicanceryahoocom 提到...

yay for dual songwriting..