2007年7月8日 星期日

Emotional.



Wow... I took a break from writing music and watched some MTV... and I saw 3 Doors Down's "When I'm Gone" twice! Upon watching the video, the entire situation in the east dawned upon me. I started to cry, thinking about Chris, how much I miss him... and... well, honestly, how badly I want to spend the rest of my life with him... This whole situation over in the east quite frankly scares me.The situation in the east is the primary and most important thing on my mind, however, in the background of my head, I have some noise... I'm thinking about stupid, vain things... Horrible, shallow things like the possibility of getting breast implants. I cannot believe the human mind can carry such background noise... It comes with being in the entertainment industry... I'm glad Chris understands that. Heh... Chris - I love you more than words can say.Hearts,Winter

沒有留言: