2007年7月14日 星期六

He's Gone.



Well... I haven't updated for a while because I've been talking to Chris almost nonstop for the past few days.At 6:51 this morning, Chris called me. He's left for the east. He promised me that he's going to come back for me. He also promises that he's going to marry me when he comes back... I believe him and I will wait til my last breath if I must. And, no, I'm not trying to sound all gushy and romantic... I'm telling the truth - I will wait until my dying day for him.Of course, after the call, I started to cry... Daddy came into my room and told me that Chris and I are going to be an awesome married couple and that I shouldn't worry...As I throw myself headlong into my career and friends now, all I have to say is: He will be back for me. I have faith in that.Hearts,Winter

3 則留言:

stormclouds13 提到...

he'll be back.. i promise

deluksz556yahoocom 提到...

Sweetie, He is gonna be back...and ya'll are gonna be happy.

tobyspit 提到...

I cannot thank you both enough...I know he'll be back! We love each other too much to let this go.