2007年7月3日 星期二

A Question Posed



Okay... interesting day...On the upside, Chris woke me up around 10:50 am:) Hearing from him first thing in the morning is a dream come true. Unfortunately, he's busy putting all of his stuff in storage right now, so I can't talk to him.After that, my day got strange. One of my exboyfriends started telling me he's in love with me (he's been telling me that ever since I got with Chris)... and has asked me to marry him a few times. To be completely honest, I think he's mocking me... but then he made a joke I really didn't appreciate today: "If I raped you, would you report it?" "Ya"... ... Considering my past and legal situations, it freaked me out regardless of his saying it's a joke. After that, he continued to beg me for sex until he had to go 'take care of himself'. ew. He had his chances, cheated on me, asked me to marry him if someone else said no, and got upset because I couldn't get pregnant. Needless to say... um.... Heeeeelllllllll no.Right now, I am playing Kingdom Hearts. I've made it to the Hollow Bastion and am having some difficulty as my 'Keyblade' was taken away from me... Boohooligans! I need to beat up some things and relax after that conversation with my ex.Chris - I love you. I can't imagine life without you - why didn't I realize sooner... how much I need you. Thank you.Hearts,Winter

1 則留言:

keoniphoenix 提到...

cuse i will.. I promise..